Saturday 15 June 2013

Product Review

I   recently   purchased   this   Rimmel   product   from   a  Local  beauty   shop   and   was   impressed  with  this   miracle  worker .  It  adapts   to   the   skin  tone, changes   the   texture  and  makes  the skin  look  naturally  flawless.  For   my   skin   tone  I  purchased  the  300  Sand  .  It  blends  into  my skin  giving  it  an  even  tone  all  over  and  is  non  greasy.  It  also  gives  you  a  fairer ,lighter  skin tone.

Price wise: It’s  for  a  pretty   reasonable  price  and  comes  in  a  pump  bottle  which  pumps  only  a certain  amount  of  product  enough  for  coverage  on  one  side  of  the  face.
Consistency: It  has  thick  consistency  and  is  in  liquid  form.


Why did I pick this foundation ? : I liked this foundation compared to the other brands that I tried because it lets your skin breathe other  than normal ones that clog pores and make the skin bad. It has oxygen complex which is necessary for the skin.

Comparison:  If you look at this picture below , you will see that after application the skin is lighter/fairer and covers those few blemishes and also gives the skin a matte finish unlike other foundations that give a greasy and oily finish




Liked this post write to me at boisterouslanes@gmail.com  Follow me on instagram @thestylevoiceblog and on twitter @thestylevoice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment