Wednesday 10 July 2013

SHOP TILL YOU DROP !!



As I have mentioned earlier, I am a regular on this social networking site called instagram and most of the times I come across brands and stores that I have never heard of & when I go to check out their collection I fall in love. One such store that caught my eye was "Sapphire Store" by the sister duo Divya & Dipika Israni.     
Their collections are such a hype among those who shop regularly at their store. Their collections have items which are so In Vogue and they make sure they have their item in every colour. Every time I visit their page I come across all trendy items in every colour possible. Wouldn't you want to shop at such a place?. Visit their facebook page for more. Click Here to shop at Sapphire Store




No comments:

Post a Comment