Saturday 25 January 2014

Denim Shirt + Maxi Skirt = ♥

I'm Obsessed with Denim.It is so comfortable and chic that when paired with anything it makes the outfit wearable and stylish. 


This time I paired the shirt with a simple black maxi skirt and a chunky neckpiece. I opted for minimal makeup as I wanted to keep the look simple yet classy. 


                               OUTFIT DETAILS

           Denim Shirt- Forever 21,
           Black Maxi Skirt- Koovs.com ,
           BiB Neck piece- Street Stall,
           Stone Ring- Sheetal Creations ( Local Store, Pune)



           A selfie for instagram after a dressy day is a must! 
On my Lips: Lipstick- Chicory by Boots Botanics
                                                 Lip Gloss- 121 Excess Vinyl Max by Rimmel 
                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment