Tuesday 19 November 2013

Blog Update

Hey there pretties,
                           I've been away for a while busy with friends, assignments, books, family, photo shoots etc. This was a real busy month. Somehow I managed to get some time to give you readers this update. I plan to buy my own domain soon. So there is going to be hell lot of work ahead of me. I'm new to all of this...blogging, writing, Photo shoots and everything else so it's going to be really difficult for me to get people who will help me get my work done. Whoever said being an Arts student is easy! well you were wrong. For us things just happen throughout the year. I pray everything goes well with the design and the layout and the other necessary things. I'm actually hunting down some blogger friends for help. Those of you reading this if only you could help me get my work done by giving me some tips. It'll be a blessing! Anyway it's time to wrap up. I hope you guys had an amazing day.Will be writing fashion posts soon. Take care. xoxo

For tips on how to move from blogspot to your own domain visit: http://www.in-fb.com/2013/09/how-to-move-from-blogspot-to-your-own.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment