Wednesday 21 August 2013

A Lil on the higher end...


Mostly I'm that type who prefers the cheaper side of living life. It doesn't really mean I don't want to spend or live a lavish/luxurious life. It's just that stage in life where I consider not spending much a better idea. I prefer saving and then buying. So this time I thought I'd buy something for my mom, something expensive and pretty. My budget for the gift is approx 7-8K *NOT FORGETTING MY DADS INVESTMENT. Hah! Anyway...
So I checked some items on Pernia's Pop-Up Shop.. , & I'm absolutely in love with everything-anything they have in their collection. They also have amazing discounts on most of their designer stuff. But sadly what I wanted for mum was out of stock. Hoping for it to be back soon. I have kept my options open and have added a lot more items to my wish list. I intend to buy all of these after consulting with my dad *sure he is going to say no to most of these things. Lol!

Egyptian 3 lined hoops my Amrapali  
Rs. 3,660

I Loved this elegant  pair of ear loops. The blue stone is ridiculously incredible.It is what brings out the beauty of this piece. 

Ci rare Coin Purse, Rs.950
My mom keeps all her coins with her notes in the same purse and sometimes it such a mess,that she wastes time searching for her rupee.So I decided I'd buy her this inexpensive simple purse.

I'm also planing to getting my mom a personalised handbag from toteta. She is a handbag freak. I feel she will love these gifts.If you have any other ideas on what I should I gift my mom, please comment below or tweet me @thestylevoice. 
Au revoir! 




No comments:

Post a Comment