Sunday 25 August 2013

Review: L'oreal go 360 facial cleanser.



While on a shopping spree with my mom, I ended up purchasing hell loads of products & we all know that when Samantha D'silva says she purchased something it has to end up here on the blog. Getting back to the review. I was recommended to get the L'oreal Go 360 facial cleanser & here it is. After a week of trial. I have finally come to a conclusion. So here it is.

Packaging : The product comes in a longish bottle with a translucent cover.  Easy usage.
Plus point : Comes with a Scrublet which helps remove blackheads and open pores for easy cleansing


Product : The product has a fine consistency. Just like that of a toner (a little bit thicker).It's an anti breakout acne treatment cleanser.

Price : Rs. 399 (INR)

Personal note :

Thumbs up :
*The scrub let (really helps) never before concept (at least for me).
*Lathers quickly.
*The face doesn't dry stays moist & smooth. Most of the other face cleansers tend to make my skin dry and extra tight (something I don't like)
*Makes skin look fresh.

What I don't like :
*Too pricey (for a cleanser)

Rating : 8/10 would have scored a 9. -1 for the price.

Final verdict : It's my go to product, for sure to join my other travel buddies. Perfect for combination skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment