Wednesday 7 August 2013

Wild Things

One thing I know that will never go out of trend, "ANIMAL PRINTS". From runways to streets this print is everywhere. One thing I hate......
                                  'Overdoing the trend on a single piece' A big NO! NO!
            This animal print is some sort of an obsession. I have a friend who once upon a time was hoarding everything and anything animal print. Be it cheetah, tiger or zebra. She was plain old addicted to it. Animal prints have not only been an obsession among us youngsters of this generation,recently I stumbled upon old pics of my mum and aunt back when they were thinner and younger *not forgetting they are still beautiful and young. They carried themselves with poise and elegance. The Animal print was supposedly a bold thing which anyone and everyone couldn't pull off. My mum and aunt wore minimal animal print accessories along with a plain,no print outfit and it looked gorgeous. They were the typical modest yet stylish divas of the 80s & 90s.I look up to them. Maybe I have inherited a tiny bit of the dressing bug from them...I said MAYBE! 
          Well going back to work. I did a little research on this prints and found beautiful pieces of every sort. I hope you enjoy. XOXO

Oralee Leopard body suit  FOREVER NEW : Click Here



Leopard print Able NINE WEST : Click here


Adore Me Animal print handbag : Myntra.com Click here


Leopard print Journal From Cafe press: Click Here








No comments:

Post a Comment