Friday 2 August 2013

Gift Haul *_*

After a short break (trip to Goa), I'm back to daily blogging & this time its a gift haul. This August my aunt visited me and like always she got me quite a lot of beauty products. From Body Mists, lotions, Face/ Body wash etc... These products never fail to impress me. There are so many that I will have to do this gift haul in parts. Not to forget Nail Art and Lip balms were also included in the goodie bag. My aunt has always treated me like a daughter. Every year she visits me with a bag full of girly stuff and LOVE <3.
(I will try and put the link to buy the products online)


1) Garnier BB Cream : Purchase Here.
2) Pupa Milano Nail Art Bubble: Purchase Here        
3) Essence Soft touch Mousse: Purchase Here
4) Miss Cole Lip Balm: Purchase Here
5) Chicphia Face Scrub in Aloe Vera and Clove:(Not Available) Available at Sears Store.

Honest/Personal  Reviews of these products will be up soon on The Style Voice.
XOXO


1 comment: