Friday 6 September 2013

Life : 10 Guilty Pleasures


This is something that I usually don't share with anyone. I keep this to myself. I have some secret indulgences & most of you may have the same. So today I decided to put up some fun stuff on my blog. A few things may be bizarre but that's just me.

1) Ice- Cream with cookies & Jam :

This is so not right. I know your not supposed to have citrus and dairy together. I know that. But who cares I'm going to eat and become this big...bloated..bag of FAT. *which I already am. Anyway....so I love chocolate ice-cream + choco-nut cookies with a whole blob of Blueberry or any other fruit jam. I end up in the (you know where). All teary eyed and with an upset tummy. In the end I'm the one who suffers but I would do anything for this twisty meal. 

2) Stealing Good Products from Amazing Hotels: 

Who doesn't? Ok thats a question! Well whenever I travel and I check into a hotel, the first thing I do is check out the bath and body products they keep in my room.My inner conscience says.. Thats not the way to behave,can't help it. The love I have for these things is beyond explanation. 

3) Shoes ! 

OMG! Shoes....I'm falling short of breath. While writing this post about shoes. I immediately thought of Steve Madden. I want to be a madden girl NOW! I'm saving money for those beautiful sky high shoes.. Hufff... Can't wait any longer. When I have money in hand on a shopping spree the first thing I always do is buy me some sexy pair of shoes even before the clothing. I decide what I'm going to wear at an event based on the shoe I pick. 

4) I can survive with "COSMO".

If the world was going to end and I had to pick one thing...one and only one thing. I would pick my COSMO. I'm a magazine freak and cosmo is my favourite. There is something so different about it. It's something that teaches me so much. I spend nights reading all my cosmos over and over again. 

5) Pizza and Coke. 

When I say this , I don't mean Pizza and coke had separately. Pizza dipped in coke is good. Thats what I'm talking about. I love this. I'm sure after this post is Published I'm going to get texts and calls saying REALLY! :0 . I have never revealed this to anyone and if your wondering if I do this public! NO I DON'T. *Leave me alone.

6) Picture Perfect. 

I'm self obsessed. If you are my follower on Instagram you will know what I'm talking about. Every second day I have a selfie up on my profile. I love clicking pictures. Most of us do. I think this is a guilt free pleasure. *kind of

7) Manicures: 

I love collecting nail polish. Have you ever seen my nails. Tiny as ever. *Baby nails. I love experimenting on others nails though *have to , what else can I do with nail polish.  

8) CHEEEEESEEEEE!! 

Yummmm. Heavenly bliss. Give me anything with cheese and I promise to give you a clean plate back. Thats my love for cheese. Gooey..soft.... Sometimes I go a lil overboard with cheese that I throw up. 

9) Pretty Things.

Everyone loves pretty right? And for me pretty things mean stationary. I have a thing for polka dot, pink, lime green combination stationary. Stationary changes my mood. I hate it when white erasers turn black. I love notepads & this makes me happy... I'm weird I know.

10) Grey's Anatomy.

ADDICTED! ADDICTED to this sitcom. Infact I'm addicted to medical drama. I actually pray to God for Shonda Rhimes. *I thank God for her . I love the show only for Mc.Dreamy. I watch so much of greys and waste so much time. The days I don't blog, I'm watching Grey's. And at the end of the day I sit with a sad face, feeling guilty of all the time I wasted and all the food I ate....Feel PHAT! 







No comments:

Post a Comment