Tuesday 10 September 2013

September Favourites


Hello! 
         So this month I sort of set a budget for my monthly makeup/product shopping so that I don't go splurge on unnecessary things. (Like I always do!).Guess what? I did pretty well .YAY! And I also learnt that setting up a budget is a great way to save money.!! So from my monthly allowance i.e : approx 1500+ Birthday money = 6500 Rs. 
          From this 6.5K. I kept aside 4.5K as saving and 2k for my makeup/product stuff. I ran to the nearest department store and took my time picking up some stuff and I purchased barely anything. And whatever I chose turned out to work perfectly for me. Some of the products from my september favourites are gifted and some were purchased earlier and I never tried them or got a chance to review them. So here are my september favourites. 

List: 

Cocoa Body Butter, The Body Shop (Kuwait) 
L'oreal Paris True Match BB Cream 
Sally Hansen Nail growth Miracle
Lakme Absolute Fast & Fabulous in #1 Gold Shimmer. 
Love Spell Fruity Body mist by Chicphia (Kuwait, Sears) 
L'oreal Black Felt liner. 

The Cocoa Butter from The Body Shop is like a treat. The soothing fragrance and softening factor is the main reason I go for such products. It's a bit of an investment but its worth it. 

The L'oreal paris True Match BB Cream is a wonderful daily moisturizer. Gives you a matt & blemish free finish. In love with this product. 

The Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle is really a miracle. My nails were really very short and Sally Hansen guarantees 30% nail growth in 5 days and this really works. I'll try putting up a picture of my before and after nail growth and difference once I'm done with the treatment completely.*HOT FAVOURITE

The Lakme Nail polish in Gold shimmer is perfect for the glam season. 

Love spell Body mist is such a refreshing sent. Its fruit as well as floral. Its perfect for the day time. *Its something that I carry daily with me to college or whenever I'm running errands. 

L'oreal Black Felt Eye liner is a boon to people with shake-ey hands. I have this horrible problem of shake-ey hands which tend to spoil my perfect liner. So I invested in this liner which gives you perfect straight eye lines. Its perfect all in one use from thinnest lines to thickest. 






Hope you enjoyed! For post updates subscribe to my blog via email. Follow me on Twitter @thestylevoice and on instagram @thestylevoiceblog. Take care. 
             

No comments:

Post a Comment