Monday 30 September 2013

OCTOBER IS HERE.. :O

Guess who is here.? 
                   It's our spooky friend OCTOBER! 

And we know what this month is all about..... We celebrate "HALLOWEEN". Something that I always wait for. In India Halloween isn't celebrated as much as it is in the west. Few of the western culture followers are the ones who organise Halloween parties and night outs. I have been living in India for the past 13 years & I never got a chance to be at a real Halloween party. I always thought I would see people in costumes and scary outfits, like I see in movies and sitcoms, in India it's mostly the higher class who have such themed parties. I have been to a few Halloween parties which were pretty normal and not very exciting. All we did was eat and talk about who wore what that day! Anyway.. getting back to this month I have planned a lot of exciting stuff which will be up on the blog every week (starting from tomorrow). From baking to dressing up,gifting and DIYs. Well will have it all. Keep checking Facebook, instagram and twitter for updates. 
                     I will see you soon, till then have fun and be safe.. 
                                                                                        xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment