Saturday 14 September 2013

Tag : What's in my Bag ?


Whenever I go out, I carry a sling bag. I prefer carrying smaller bags and I can find my things easily. If I need to carry bigger bags that match my outfit , everything is upside down for me. I can never find things in bigger bags, like never ever. And whenever I tell people about this Major Stupid girl problem of mine, they wonder what I carry in my small sling. Like how many things can a girl fit into her sling. HOW MANY? :0
So today I thought of showing you what's in my sling bag! 



I keep only necessary items and things that I keep using the whole day. Two things I never forget is my Phone and my Money Purse. Cannot live without these. On sunny days I make sure I have sunglasses with me. to protect my eyes from those harmful rays. I also carry a body mist to keep me fresh and a lip balm to keep my face looking a little presentable. *My lips do everything. I have a habit of sanitising my hands before and after lunch/dinner whenever I am at restaurants. And not forgetting my ear-phones. I am a music freak and I cannot live without it so whenever I'm travelling in a rickshaw or car in between my day out. I listen to music. Music is my life. I relate everything to music. Current favourite/obsession : Wrecking Ball -Miley Cyrus. Hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. See you soon. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, Instagram and like my page on facebook. See you next time.
                                                                                                          -Au revouir
                                                                                                                           Love Samantha.

1 comment: