Friday 13 September 2013

Shopping for Fall/Winter.



So finally this second summer of the year is coming to an end. It's  getting a little chilly here in Pune where I live. I thought of looking up all my regular online stores for inspirations to write this post and I see amazing stuff all over these places. As a plus size girl I too have problems getting in-trend outfits for the season. Now a days many online stores are coming up with a separate plus size section & they are no different from the regular classic outfits you usually get. They have a number of sizes and many return policies which makes shopping easier. Here are a few of my personal favourites. 






ModCloth : Click here to shop





BEAUTY BOXES: SAMPLES!

If you are into makeup and want to try different products subscribe to beauty boxes. such as blisscovered, glossy box, velvette box et cetera. As skin tends to dry up during winters, so experimenting with moisturizers and other products wont do any harm. 



PRINTS IN-TREND: PLAID, ANIMAL PRINTS,GEOMETRIC PRINTS, KNIT.

COLOURS OF THE SEASON: Moss green, White, Grey, Black.





No comments:

Post a Comment